Saturday, April 7, 2012

Unexpected Bucket List Item

Unexpected Bucket List Item...
For those of you who may not know, I've gone done injured myself.   Unfortunately, this has already begun to impact other items on my bucket list.  However, I'm hoping that I'll receive some good news next week that will get me back up and at them soon. 


Here's what we know:

  • I took this picture with my cellphone. Even though my hips look like they are at an angle, they are not. They are the only accurately angled part of my body right now. 
  • There is approx 10 - 15 degrees between L1 & L2 (at the top) and about 20 - 25 degrees between L4 & L5 (bottom)
  • No one incident comes to mind that would have caused this. 
  • I've had 2 weeks of Chiropractor visits and light physical therapy with negligible improvement - skeletal and pain wise.
  • I had an MRI to check for herniated or bulging discs last night (4/6/2012) and should *hopefully* have the results by Tuesday. 
  • Received pain, anti-inflammatory, and muscle relaxers on Thursday afternoon (Finally!)
  • Sitting is bad. Laying down and standing up are good. 
I'm hoping to report something on Tuesday - good or bad, something would be better than guessing. 

No comments: