Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chipping away at that Bucket List


1. Read/Finish 10 books:
 a. You Had me at Woof by Julie Klam (Completed January 15th)
 b. A Man Without a Country by Kurt Vonnegut (Completed March 6th)
c. What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy by Gregory Maguire (Completed March 26th) ~ I bought this book a few years ago for myself after buying it for my sisters as Christmas gifts.  At the time, it was probably more "age appropriate" for my youngest sister. Reading it now, I'd give it 2 out of 5 Sprees.

13. Learn 10 new Recipes (new to me)
 * Lemon Chicken Pasta Salad (Yum!)
 * Pan Fried Salmon (Yum Yum!)
 * Home made Mac and Cheese with Egg Noodles
 * White Bean Broccoli Mac and Cheese
 * Beef and Broccoli Rabe with Whole Wheat Penne (I even got rave reviews from my husband on this one! Thanks Clean Eating.)

No comments: