Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mashable Assignment... Handwritten Notes are the Best

One of my assignments this week is to visit www.mashable.com, read through the recent blog posts, pick one that interested me, read it and then post in our discussion section about it. Oh, and we couldn't pick one that someone else had already picked.

Naturally, wanting to have the widest selection, I jumped on this like white on rice...(did that make sense? not sure, oh well).  Anyway, this is the post I chose: notes-make-you-smile .

It's a collection of various handwritten notes, to various people, for various reasons. It caught my attention due to my love of the handwritten anything. I have saved almost every handwritten note, letter, quote, limerick or poem that anyone has ever given me.  Personally, the ones from unknown people are the bestest!! (as long as they aren't a death threat or ransom note... but even sometimes ransom notes can be pretty awesome)

Take for instance this one:

I know exactly who this was from and I believe that it may have actually been left for 
me at the box office I worked at in college. 
There's also this one:


I have NO idea who left this on my car while I was in class, but someone took the time to find 
a piece of paper and pencil, write the note and leave it for me to see when I got to my car. 

There's nothing wrong with electronic or typed out letters or notes, etc; Handwritten just say so much more to me.  If you ever want to make my day (in a good way, not in a Scarface kinda way) write me a note. :) 

No comments: