Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another one bites the dust

A bucket list item that is:

#21: Plant a garden outside my house - DONE!

I haven't been able to plant anything IN THE GROUND outside my house however, I do have a few outdoor container gardens going.

What you see before you are Tomatoes, Mini Carrots, and Broccoli - all started from seeds - and down in front, Strawberries! These will all live outside on our deck and count as my completed outdoor garden.


As for the indoor garden, I'm at Sweet Bell Peppers, Jalapenos, Basil, Cilantro, Rosemary, Catnip, Mint, Spearmint, and Green Onions.

 

Everyone got to play outside yesterday.  It was a good day to be plant.

It's funny to think that my gardens have already grown this much since March 9th - the day that this project all began: March 9th Blog Post: #20 Plant Indoor Herb Garden.

No comments: