Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let's give this another try...

I've decided that my first attempt at this blogging thing did not go as well as I had planned... So I'm starting over. :)

This morning Chris and I are going to go house hunting with Mr. Realtor Fantastic - Steve. Unfortuantely now, I can no longer name my future dog - or any pet for that matter - Steve as we now know someone by that name (no, my seventh grade boyfriend does not count... sorry steve...). Then again, I do have an uncle Steve... oh well, I guess Realtor Steve didn't ruin the pet name for us after all. :)

I will be sure to post pictures up here if we find any house or houses that we like... It should be fun :)

I know that I am missing the family gathering in Cross Plains this weekend and that makes me sad... but I know that I will get to see/talk to everyone this afternoon. It just didn't make much sense to drive down there to spend a few hours with everyone and then drive right back. I miss my munchkins. I know that i'll probably get a couple of good pictures from mom tho... so at least I'll kinda get to see them.

No comments: